BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a shooting on I-95 that left one man hospitalized. At least four shots were fired.
(News app readers access our full report).
From FHP in an advisory issued Tuesday evening at 8:36 p.m.: The Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) is investigating a Highway Violence/Shooting that occurred on Monday, May 3, 2021, at approximately 5:00 p.m., southbound Interstate 95 north of the Yamato Road exit in Palm Beach County.
A male driver of a 2002 Volvo station wagon was shot and transported to Delray Medical Center. Preliminary investigation revealed that the vehicle was shot four times and one bullet struck the victim. The suspect vehicle was described as a white four-door Honda (unknown tag number).
FHP is asking for the assistance of the community/motoring public. If anyone was in the area and have any information, please contact FHP at *FHP (*347) or Crime Stoppers. Please refer to case number FHPL21OFF027792.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested