BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a shooting on I-95 that left one man hospitalized. At least four shots were fired.
(News app readers access our full report).
From FHP in an advisory issued Tuesday evening at 8:36 p.m.: The Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) is investigating a Highway Violence/Shooting that occurred on Monday, May 3, 2021, at approximately 5:00 p.m., southbound Interstate 95 north of the Yamato Road exit in Palm Beach County.
A male driver of a 2002 Volvo station wagon was shot and transported to Delray Medical Center. Preliminary investigation revealed that the vehicle was shot four times and one bullet struck the victim. The suspect vehicle was described as a white four-door Honda (unknown tag number).
FHP is asking for the assistance of the community/motoring public. If anyone was in the area and have any information, please contact FHP at *FHP (*347) or Crime Stoppers. Please refer to case number FHPL21OFF027792.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI