BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing multiple charges following a late night incident.
Natalia Kakhniuk, 35, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday morning. She is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Kakhniuk was booked into jail at 12:41 this morning. The arrest report continues to be processed at 5:45 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the alleged hit and run occurred, or why a child neglect charge was filed.
Bond is set at $1,000 on the neglect charge. Bond has not been set on the “hit and run” and “resist officer” charges.
Boca Raton Police made the arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose
- HURRICANE CENTER: Bill To Dissipate, But There’s Another System To Watch