BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing multiple charges following a late night incident.
Natalia Kakhniuk, 35, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday morning. She is charged with “hit and run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” “neglect child – neglect child without great bodily harm,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Kakhniuk was booked into jail at 12:41 this morning. The arrest report continues to be processed at 5:45 a.m. It was not immediately clear where the alleged hit and run occurred, or why a child neglect charge was filed.
Bond is set at $1,000 on the neglect charge. Bond has not been set on the “hit and run” and “resist officer” charges.
Boca Raton Police made the arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her