Last Seen In Boynton Beach. Police Asking Anyone With Information To Call 911 Immediately.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: Marc was just found (around 9:40 p.m.) He is being reunited with his family.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boynton Beach Police Department is asking for urgent help from anyone who knows the location of the boy you see, above.
From police: “Boynton Beach Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old boy.
Marc Jean-Charles was dropped off at his home on Southwest Second Avenue at around 5:17 p.m. today. Family members believed he had gone inside the house, and called police when they realized he was not there.
Marc is about 4-foot-8 and 90 pounds with short hair. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, red shirt and khaki pants. He may be in possession of a black backpack.
Anyone who sees him is urged to immediately call 911.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her