Palm Beach County HOA Says German Shepherds Not Permitted In Community. Dangerous.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County homeowners association is suing a couple for allegedly keeping two German Shepherd dogs, in violation of HOA rules.
The lawsuit, just filed in Palm Beach County circuit court, demands that the couple remove the dogs immediately and permanently. The HOA seeks damages in excess of $30,000.
The Hamilton Bay HOA claims Kurt and Andrea Lipinski are in violation of a community rule that states “the keeping of a dog or other domestic pet is not a right of an Owner, but is a conditional license. This conditional license is subject to termination at any time by the Board of Directors upon finding that a dog or other pet is vicious, is annoying to other residents, or has in any way become a nuisance.”
According to the suit, the Lipinkis own two dogs — Neeko and Keena — which are a mix of Husky and German Shepherd. At least one of the dogs, according to the suit, bit a neighbor. The filing suggests multiple bites have occurred. One resident claims at least seven attacks.
Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control, states the filing, opened multiple investigations.
Read the complete lawsuit, below. HOA’s in Florida do have the right to ban or prohibit pets, including dogs that are determined to be dangerous.
If the lawsuit does not appear, access the complete filing here. There was no immediate response filed by representatives for the Lipinski.DOG-Lawsuit
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center