BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Matthew Manuri is now out of jail following his arrest on Friday.
Highland Beach police stopped Manuri in the area of 3450 South Ocean Blvd. just before 10:30 a.m. Friday. He was driving a Black 2017 Lexus at the time of the stop. According to police, he shouldn’t have been driving at all.
Manuri is a “habitual offender” and was operating the Lexus without a drivers license. His license, according to public records, is currently suspended.
Manuri, who lists Via Florest Drive in Boca as his home address, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 12:51 p.m. on Friday. He was released at 8:32 p.m. on $1,000 bond. His court date is set for late June. Unclear if he’ll opt for Uber or Lyft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her