BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Matthew Manuri is now out of jail following his arrest on Friday.
Highland Beach police stopped Manuri in the area of 3450 South Ocean Blvd. just before 10:30 a.m. Friday. He was driving a Black 2017 Lexus at the time of the stop. According to police, he shouldn’t have been driving at all.
Manuri is a “habitual offender” and was operating the Lexus without a drivers license. His license, according to public records, is currently suspended.
Manuri, who lists Via Florest Drive in Boca as his home address, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 12:51 p.m. on Friday. He was released at 8:32 p.m. on $1,000 bond. His court date is set for late June. Unclear if he’ll opt for Uber or Lyft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose