BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Alexander Peek had a look at the inside of a jail cell following his arrest by Delray Beach Police for DUI.
Peek, 26, of the 5000 block of Pacific Blvd. in Boca Raton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:50 this morning. He was released several hours later on his own recognizance.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, court records show that Peek also was ticketed for speeding and operating on a license “against restrictions.” It was not immediately clear where the traffic stop occurred.
There are no other legal matters pending involving Peek in Palm Beach County, according to the clerk of court.
An arraignment is set for June 10th when a judge will presumably take more than a peek at the allegations against A Peek.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism