Man Is Missing, Needs Medication.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 9:17A: Boynton Beach Police tell us that Mr. Schoenberger has been located and is safe.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach man is missing and police say he “suffers from medical conditions” and “needs medications.”
From Boynton Beach Police:
Joseph Schoenberger, 59 was last seen on June 10, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. leaving the 2000 block SW Gulf Lane in Boynton Beach and headed to Palm Springs to meet a family member and never arrived. Schoenberger was driving a silver Chevy Cruz, FL tag Z25JPA.
He is about 5-foot -5, 110lbs with brown hair and blue eyes.
There is no clothing description, but should have a cane to assist with walking if seen on foot. Schoenberger suffers from medical conditions requiring medications.
Anyone who sees him is asked to immediately call 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse