Man Is Missing, Needs Medication.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 9:17A: Boynton Beach Police tell us that Mr. Schoenberger has been located and is safe.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach man is missing and police say he “suffers from medical conditions” and “needs medications.”
From Boynton Beach Police:
Joseph Schoenberger, 59 was last seen on June 10, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. leaving the 2000 block SW Gulf Lane in Boynton Beach and headed to Palm Springs to meet a family member and never arrived. Schoenberger was driving a silver Chevy Cruz, FL tag Z25JPA.
He is about 5-foot -5, 110lbs with brown hair and blue eyes.
There is no clothing description, but should have a cane to assist with walking if seen on foot. Schoenberger suffers from medical conditions requiring medications.
Anyone who sees him is asked to immediately call 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose
- HURRICANE CENTER: Bill To Dissipate, But There’s Another System To Watch
- COPS: Boca Raton Man Hid Cocaine In Vitamin Container