Records Show Timothy Wall Was Divorced, Evicted and Owed Money.
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The man who killed a one year boy and his grandmother in a Royal Palm Beach Publix is now identified as Timothy J. Wall. Wall, according to PBSO, had nothing to do with the victims who he killed in cold blood on Thursday.
The victims have not been identified. The family has apparently invoked Marsy’s Law which blocks public access to victim information which should be public under Florida Statute 119.
Wall, according to PBSO, killed the boy and his grandmother before turning the gun on himself in the Publix at 1180 Royal Palm Beach Blvd. in Royal Palm Beach.
A search of public records reveals that Timothy Wall was divorced from wife Monica in 2017. He was evicted by his ex-wife — under an agreement signed off by a judge — in 2019. He was in the midst of bankruptcy proceeding in United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
The Publix remains closed. Anyone who fled the store with personal items inside will be permitted to collect those items today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis