Attempted Sexual Assault Occurred Near Boynton Beach Blvd. and Jog Road. Teen Attacked, Then Escaped. Cops Seek Suspect.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating what detectives are calling an “attempted sexual assault” of a juvenile female. It happened near Boynton Beach Blvd. and Jog Road.
From PBSO: “Detectives are investigating an attempted sexual assault that occurred in unincorporated Boynton Beach. A female juvenile was chased and attacked along a canal, located on the south side of West Boynton Beach Blvd., just west of Jog Road (see attached). During the attack, the female was ultimately able to flee and return home. She was unable to observe which direction the suspect fled.
The victim described the suspect as: black male, approximately 30 years of age, approximately 6’ tall, and skinny build. He was wearing black pants and a black hooded sweatshirt with a pocket in the front.”
If you witnessed, or have any information regarding this incident, please contact PBSO Detective Metz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-688-4126 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores