Attempted Sexual Assault Occurred Near Boynton Beach Blvd. and Jog Road. Teen Attacked, Then Escaped. Cops Seek Suspect.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating what detectives are calling an “attempted sexual assault” of a juvenile female. It happened near Boynton Beach Blvd. and Jog Road.
From PBSO: “Detectives are investigating an attempted sexual assault that occurred in unincorporated Boynton Beach. A female juvenile was chased and attacked along a canal, located on the south side of West Boynton Beach Blvd., just west of Jog Road (see attached). During the attack, the female was ultimately able to flee and return home. She was unable to observe which direction the suspect fled.
The victim described the suspect as: black male, approximately 30 years of age, approximately 6’ tall, and skinny build. He was wearing black pants and a black hooded sweatshirt with a pocket in the front.”
If you witnessed, or have any information regarding this incident, please contact PBSO Detective Metz at email@example.com or 561-688-4126 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash