BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man who claims he was critically injured at the Wyndham Hotel in Boca Raton is suing the hotel in circuit court.
The suit seeks in excess of the statutory minimum of $30,000.
Andre Pugliese, according to the suit, slipped and fell “on an unknown substance” in the men’s bathroom at the hotel on January 8th, 2019. The hotel, according to the suit, “carelessly and negligently created an unreasonably dangerous condition by permitting the existence of a foreign object or substance on the floor of the hotel restroom premises that Defendant had actual knowledge of, or should have knowledge of…”
Additionally, the Wyndham “negligently failed to inspect the floors of the hotel restroom premises for the existence of such unreasonably dangerous conditions…”
Pugliese, according to the suit, “was injured in and about his body and extremities…suffered disfigurement…suffered loss of income (and) suffered loss for the capacity for the enjoyment of life.”
The suit names “Boca Raton Hotel Management, LP D/B/A Wyndham Hotel Boca Raton” as the defendant.
Pugliese is represented by AttorneyJason R. Manocchio at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. In Hallandale Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance