BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Media Advisory Verbatim) — Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are seeking the public’s help in locating a 16-year-old juvenile missing from Parkland.
According to detectives, Victoria “Tori” Wymann was last seen on Tuesday, June 29, shortly before 1 p.m. at her home in Parkland. Surveillance video shows the juvenile exiting the home and entering a white vehicle with dark colored windows. She was last seen wearing a light colored shirt, gray leggings and blue flip-flops.
Wymann has brown hair and brown eyes, is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds.
Anyone with information on Wymann’s whereabouts is asked to contact Missing Persons Detective Elaine Seedig at 954-321-4553 or contact BSO via Broward County Regional Communications at 954-764-4357.
CrimeStoppers of Broward County is always available at 954-493-TIPS, or on the CrimeStoppers website.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING