BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you were stuck in traffic on Clint Moore Road Sunday evening in West Boca Raton, there is a very sad reason why.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that a deputy suffered a seizure while on duty. Upon being rushed to an area hospital, it was determined that the deputy has a tumor, according to sources within PBSO.
Clint Moore Road was shut between Lyons and Jog for what witnesses say was roughly an hour around 6 p.m. Sunday.
The deputy has not been identified. It was not immediately clear if the deputy’s patrol car crashed, or what specifically led to Clint Moore Road being closed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash