BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton Police are investing an armed robbery outside Town Center mall on Sunday.
From the police department:
“On Sunday, August 1, 2021 just before 1:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police responded to the parking lot of 6000 W Glades Road in reference to an armed robbery. The victim was holding an Apple bag containing a new phone as he approached his 2018 black BMW. The suspect exited a white Nissan Altima and demanded the victim’s keys, wallet and Apple bag at gunpoint.
The victim handed over the bag and then proceeded to fight back, prompting a second suspect to exit the Nissan and engage in the physical altercation. During the altercation, the suspects were able to retrieve the victim’s keys and one suspect drove away in the victim’s vehicle while the other suspect fled the area in the Nissan. The victim sustained minor injuries.
The two suspects were described as black males, approx. 5’6”, wearing dark hoodies and black masks. The stolen vehicle was later recovered in Miramar.
Boca Raton Police detectives are following active leads in this investigation. If you have any information, please contact Detective Brittini Peck at (561) 620-6051.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control