BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just announced that a “declared sexual predator” has moved into West Boca Raton. Police made the announcement as part of Florida statute.
Luis Martinez Carvajal is now living at 11934 Watergate Circle, according to documents released by PBSO.
Carvajal, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted of one count of lewd or lascivious molestation of a victim under 12 years of age on December 11th, 2019.
On the same date, Carvajal was also convicted of one count of lewd or lascivious exhibition involving a victim under age 16.
Both convictions were in Miami-Dade County.
Weighing 215 pounds, Carvajal is 5-foot-7 and has grey hair. His race is identified as “black.”
Police say they are unaware of any vehicle or vessel owned by Carvajal. The complete FDLE flyer, released by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, is below. If it does not appear, access the flyer here.LUIS-MARTINEZ-CARVAJAL-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA