BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just announced that a “declared sexual predator” has moved into West Boca Raton. Police made the announcement as part of Florida statute.
Luis Martinez Carvajal is now living at 11934 Watergate Circle, according to documents released by PBSO.
Carvajal, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted of one count of lewd or lascivious molestation of a victim under 12 years of age on December 11th, 2019.
On the same date, Carvajal was also convicted of one count of lewd or lascivious exhibition involving a victim under age 16.
Both convictions were in Miami-Dade County.
Weighing 215 pounds, Carvajal is 5-foot-7 and has grey hair. His race is identified as “black.”
Police say they are unaware of any vehicle or vessel owned by Carvajal. The complete FDLE flyer, released by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, is below. If it does not appear, access the flyer here.LUIS-MARTINEZ-CARVAJAL-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…