Palm Beach County Issues Advisory For Palmetto Park Road
BY: Palm Beach County Media Advisory | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (VERBATIM Advisory) — West Palmetto Park Road from Southwest 7th Avenue to Southwest 5th Avenue, located in the City of Boca Raton will have shifting traffic because of a bridge replacement project.
East and westbound traffic shifted and reduced to a single lane in each direction between S.W. 7th Avenue and S.W. 5thAvenue beginning Monday, August 30, 2021. All side streets and businesses between those two blocks are restricted to right turn in and right turn out.
This project is expected to be completed at the end of 2022. Traffic lane closures will change as construction progresses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center