Palm Beach County Issues Advisory For Palmetto Park Road
BY: Palm Beach County Media Advisory | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (VERBATIM Advisory) — West Palmetto Park Road from Southwest 7th Avenue to Southwest 5th Avenue, located in the City of Boca Raton will have shifting traffic because of a bridge replacement project.
East and westbound traffic shifted and reduced to a single lane in each direction between S.W. 7th Avenue and S.W. 5thAvenue beginning Monday, August 30, 2021. All side streets and businesses between those two blocks are restricted to right turn in and right turn out.
This project is expected to be completed at the end of 2022. Traffic lane closures will change as construction progresses.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL