BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Like so many other restaurants facing the same problem, Flaigan’s in Boca Raton was cited by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation for “flying insects.”
While not shut down, the restaurant at 45 South Federal Highway in Boca was ordered to undergo a second inspection following the September 16th check-up.
This is the official language written by the DBPR agent:
“High Priority – Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Approximately 5 live flies on food storage containers in pep kitchen Approximately 5 live flies on wall over prep sink in prep kitchen 3 live flies on box containing unpeeled potatoes Approximately 5 live flies on wall in dry storage area of prep kitchen 2 live flies on computer monitor above prep table and gloves shelf in cookline kitchen.”
“Basic – In-use utensil stored in standing water less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. At expo station. Operator removed utensils from water **Corrected On-Site**”
An inspector returned on September 17th and found no problem at all. The restaurant was never ordered to close.
Several establishments in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach have been cited by DBPR over the past several months for flying insects.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center