No Need To Know Your Pronoun. European Wax Wants To Know If You Have a “V” or a “P.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — European Wax Center doesn’t care what your pronoun is. It cares what’s between your legs. That’s the takeaway from new language on its website that is apparently shocking customers in and around Boca Raton and Delray Beach.
The Plano, TX based company — with several local locations — apparently updated its website to bring it into a world where a “he” can be a “she” and a “she” can be a “he.”
While fine by modern day standards, one’s personal pronoun doesn’t actually change one’s personal parts, so the company apparently had to update its language to make sure customers knew what they were ordering, and who each product was for.
According to the website, there is now a “V” or a “P” to signify whether the service is for a girl or a boy. We’re not going to be more specific in our written text, but you can read the menu, below.
It’s unclear if customers were ordering services that they did not have the body parts to support. We reached out to headquarters in Texas. We’ll let you know if we hear from a spokeswoman/spokesman/spokesperson with a V or P.
Some contacting BocaNewsNow.com said they are shocked by the graphic nature of the language used.
European Wax Center has location throughout Boynton Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police
- This Man Is A Predator, Police Say He’s In Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Nephew’s Girlfriend With Broom, Jailed
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach 2024 Sping Graduation Dates Announced
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol
- Boca Raton Teacher To Be “Un-Fired” As School Board Rescinds Termination
- We Know What A Woman Tried To Steal From Macy’s Boca Raton
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton