BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed late Saturday afternoon, but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ron Adzima, Jr., is facing two charges that landed him in jail for nearly a full day.
Adzima, of the 400 block of East Palmetto Park Road, is now charged with “stalking — sexually cyber-harass another person,” and “stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk another.”
Delray Beach Police made the arrest on Friday. Adzima was booked into the Palm Beach County at 4:34 p.m.. He was released on $2,000 bond just before 2:30 p.m. on Saturday.
We will update with specifics of the case once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Judge Melanie Surber found probable cause during Adzima’s first appearance early Saturday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash