POLICE: Yes, Michael Webber Is A Sexual Predator. And Yes, He Did Stay In A Holiday Inn Express Last Night.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Michael James Webber is now living at 8144 Glades Road. that’s a Holiday Inn Express in the area of Glades Road and the Florida Turnpike.
The notification sent by police states that Webber was convicted of four sex-related crimes.
Officially, Webber is guilty of: “lewd, lascivious (act on a) child,” “lewd or lascivious battery on a victim 12-15 years of age,” “lewd, lascivious sexual battery on a female aged 12-15,” and “unlawful sexual activity with certain minors aged 16/17 years of age.”
He was convicted of the first two charges in 2003. The third and fourth charges were adjudicated in February of 2007.
According to PBSO, Webber is 215 pounds, 5-foot-8, has brown hair and hazel eyes. He was born December 22, 1981.
Law enforcement agencies, per Florida statute, release information concerning sex offenders released into local communities.
Read the complete FDLE flyer, below.Michael-James-Webber-Florida-Sexual-Predator-1
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now