BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are planning to vote in the special election for the District 20 House of Representatives seat once held by Alcee Hastings, the deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot is Saturday, October 23rd, at 5 p.m.
Hastings died earlier this year.
From Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Wendy Link:
“Saturday, October 23, 2021 is the deadline to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot be mailed for the upcoming Special Primary Election for U.S. House of Representatives, District 20. The Supervisor of Elections main office will be open for special hours on Saturday, October 23, from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. to serve voters.
Voters interested in requesting a mail ballot can contact the Supervisor of Elections office on their website at VotePalmBeach.gov, by calling (561) 656-6208, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in person at the main office, located at 240 South Military Trail, West Palm Beach, by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
The Saturday, October 23, 2021 deadline is for voters interested in having a mail ballot mailed to them for the November 2, 2021 Special Primary Election. Voters are able to request a mail ballot in person at a Supervisor of Elections office until 5:00 p.m. November 1, 2021.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella