BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a double drowning involving two children.
PBSO issued the following advisory just before 7:50 p.m. Wednesday:
“Deputies responded to a drowning in the 600 block of NE 2nd Street, Belle Glade. Upon arrival, deputies located one two-year-old and one three-year-old floating in a nearby pool. Both boys were transported to a local hospital where they were pronounced dead upon arrival.
Detectives arrived on scene and learned that the boys were being watched by their grandmother. The boys were playing in the back screened in patio, in the back yard, when the grandmother noticed they were no longer there and began to search for them. After searching for around 30 minutes, she notified PBSO that the boys were missing. Deputies arrived on scene and began to search. PBSO aviation located the children in a neighbors pool. The children were removed from the pool by deputies and CPR was immediately initiated. PBCFR transported both children to Lakeside Medical Center where they were both pronounced deceased.
The investigation is in the preliminary stages.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal