BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Publix is on a massive hiring spree. If you need a job, the grocery chain needs you.
Publix issued this media advisory:
Publix Media Advisory
Publix plans to hire approximately 30,000 associates across the company’s seven-state operating area through the remainder of the year. The company will hire associates to work in stores, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities for nonseasonal positions.
“As we continue to grow, having a dedicated team ready to meet our needs is vitally important,” said Publix Vice President of Human Resources Marcy Benton. “Whether associates are new to the workforce or making a career change, Publix provides great benefits and a strong culture in which its associates build long, fulfilling careers.”
At Publix, the largest employee-owned grocery retailer in the country, associates have a unique opportunity to become company owners through its employee stock ownership plan and employee stock purchase plan. Associates are supported in furthering their education with tuition reimbursement benefits, and they are encouraged to prepare for opportunities to advance their careers with the company.
Additionally, Publix recognizes the importance of the health and wellness of its associates by offering a dedicated program focused on their overall well-being. The company encourages and rewards its associates for getting the COVID-19 vaccination with a $125 Publix gift card.
Publix is devoted to the customers, associates, environment and communities it serves. The company gives nourishing fresh produce and nonperishable food to local food banks and monetary support to nonprofits each year, in addition to its corporate campaigns that focus on youth, education, reducing hunger and alleviating homelessness. The company also encourages its associates to serve their local communities during its two annual Publix Serves Weeks, when associates volunteer together across the company’s entire footprint.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella