Atlantic Hurricane Season Ends This Week.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The weather ahead for South Palm Beach County should be spectacular, according to the National Weather Service. Expect daily highs in the mid-70s to low 80s, and night-time lows in the upper 50s.
The five-day forecast calls for a Monday high of 74 with a low Monday night of 57. Tuesday will be sunny with a high near 75 and an overnight low of 62. Wednesday will bring light northeast winds and a high near 79. The Wednesday night low should be 66.
On Thursday, expect sun and a high near 80. Thursday night expect a low again around 66. Friday brings more sun and a high of 80. Friday night the low will remain in the mid-60s.
There is no rain in the forecast for next several days. The Atlantic Hurricane Season official ends on Tuesday.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police