BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The City of Boca Raton is set for its annual street parade on December 8th.
From the City of Boca Raton in an official announcement: “The 50th Annual Holiday Street Parade will feature more than 50 floats and groups which will entertain viewers as they bring dance, lights, and song to Federal Highway in Downtown Boca. The parade will start at Federal Highway and SE 5th Street, and travel north to the Mizner Park Amphitheater. This year’s theme will be “What Are You Streaming?,” a nod to the popular pastime in recent years.”
The City warns that traffic will be congested as Federal Highway will be closed. Parking will be free in these lots: City Hall – 201 W. Palmetto Park Road, Downtown Library – 400 NW 2nd Avenue; Building Administration – 200 NW 2nd Avenue.
The parade runs form 7:30 p.m. through 9 p.m. along Federal Highway. Before the parade, the Boca Raton Police Athletic League hosts a “family friendly” Boca Mile Run that is, as the name suggests, one mile. For more information, call 561-393-7967.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees