Man Targeting Fast Food Restaurants In South Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Police in Boynton Beach and Lantana are seeking the man responsible for two armed robberies.
From Boynton Beach Police:
“Detectives are asking for the public’s help identifying a man responsible for two armed robberies last month at restaurants in Boynton Beach and Lantana.
The first robbery took place on Nov. 8 at around 8:45 p.m. at Subway, 706 W. Boynton Beach Blvd. After ordering and receiving a foot-long sub, the man implied he had a gun and forced employees to give him cash from a register and safe. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, jeans, Jordan 11 Blackout sneakers and a hat with a Philadelphia logo.
On Nov. 12 at around 9:30 p.m., the man placed an order for chicken at KFC, 1226 W. Lantana Road, and then pointed a gun at employees. He took off with the chicken and an undisclosed amount of cash. He is believed to be about 5-foot-10 with a muscular build and facial hair.
Anyone who recognizes him is asked to call Det. Danielle Whitefield at 561-742-6169 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. Tips can also be submitted via our website or MyPD app.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule