Slippery. Wet. Lawsuit.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man whose job involves water is suing the Mizner Tower Condominium Association after he claims he slipped and fell while working on the property.
Thomas Graham, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, “was working for a pool company hired by Mizner Towner Condominium Association” on October 29th, 2020 — the day he was working on the property.
Graham, according to the suit, “was outside in the spa and/or pool area within a common area of the Subject Property and walked down a staircase on the second level. As Graham walked down the staircase, he slipped on a step and fell. At the time of the fall, the area of the stairs where the fall occurred had ceramic tile which made the steps unreasonably dangerous and slippery. The dangerous condition of the staircase is amplified when wet from rain and/or water from the spa/pool area.”
Attorneys for Graham claim that he sustained significant injuries.
It does not say in the suit what Graham was repairing or maintaining at the pool, whether he got wet while working on the pool, or what he was wearing on his feet at the time of the slip and fall.
Current listings for condos in Mizner Tower range from $1.4M to $3.3M.
Read the complete suit here:
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton