BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department is investigating a home invasion robbery that occurred along NE 5th drive early this morning.
From Boca PD:
“On Friday, December 10, 2021 at approximately 1:15 a.m., Boca Raton Police responded to the 3000 block of NE 5th Drive in reference to a home invasion robbery that just occurred. The victim advised he heard noises coming from the living room and when he went to investigate, he encountered two suspects who held him at gunpoint and demanded cash. The victim gave the suspects cash, but they demanded more and began ransacking the bedroom. One of the suspects placed his hands on the victim’s wife, and a struggle ensued. At that time, both victims were punched repeatedly by the suspects, causing injuries. The suspects then fled through the rear of the residence with cash, a purse and various pieces of jewelry. Two children were sleeping in their bedrooms at the time of the robbery and did not witness the incident.
The two suspects were described as black males, approx. 5’11”, wearing black masks. One suspect was wearing a black hoodie and black pants. The other suspect was wearing a white shirt and had short curly hair.
If you have any information about this ongoing investigation, please contact Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified