BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The latest arrest of a Kings Point resident is Eric Weisberg.
Weisberg, of Tuscany D, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday afternoon after his arrest by PBSO for drugs and weapons late Saturday night.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, BocaNewsNow.com has learned the official charges involve “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” “weapons offense — use, display firearm during felony,” and “drug equipment possession and or use.”
It was not immediately clear what felony was allegedly being committed at the time of arrest.
Weisberg’s arrest comes just days after another Kings Point resident was arrested for trespassing at American Heritage School in Delray Beach. That incident led to a school lockdown and massive response by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Read our other Kings Point coverage here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis