BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County is again offering $400 gift cards to qualifying residents who need help purchasing groceries.
This advisory was transmitted mid-day Tuesday from Palm Beach County:
The Palm Beach County Community Services Department (CSD) is offering a Grocery Card Program to eligible Palm Beach County residents. The department is issuing $400 pre-loaded grocery cards to be used for food purchases within the county.
To qualify, at least one or more individuals within a household must meet the following criteria:
- Qualifies for unemployment or has experienced other financial hardships.
- Has not received a food card in the past from Palm Beach County Community Services Department.
- Has a household income at or below 200% Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG).
Applications must be submitted online; this program is a limited-time offer and is subject to funding availability.
For a full list of eligibility requirements and to apply, visit www.FoodAssistancePBC.org.
For additional information, please contact the CSD’s Contact Center at 561-355-4792.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW