Audi Coral Springs, Claims Suit, Unable To Fix Multiple Defects On Luxury SUV.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is suing Volkswagen, claiming the company manufactured a defective Audi Q7 and is refusing to do anything about it.
Maurice Hickey of Boca Raton just filed suit in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Hickey claims that the 2019 Audi Q7, acquired in early 2020, suffered from a “defective engine, body and trim, and/or electrical system as evidenced by an illumination of the check engine and tire pressure lights, a no-start condition, and (other issues) reflected in the repair documents generated by the Defendant’s authorized dealer network…”
Volkswagen is the company that manufactures vehicles under the Audi name, and — according to the suit — should be supervising Audi of Coral Springs in the dealership’s alleged efforts to solve the problems.
The suit claims Audi violated its own warranty by not fixing the problems and not offering a replacement vehicle.
The suit is filed by Krohn and Moss of Chicago. Read the complete suit, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton