Audi Coral Springs, Claims Suit, Unable To Fix Multiple Defects On Luxury SUV.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is suing Volkswagen, claiming the company manufactured a defective Audi Q7 and is refusing to do anything about it.
Maurice Hickey of Boca Raton just filed suit in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Hickey claims that the 2019 Audi Q7, acquired in early 2020, suffered from a “defective engine, body and trim, and/or electrical system as evidenced by an illumination of the check engine and tire pressure lights, a no-start condition, and (other issues) reflected in the repair documents generated by the Defendant’s authorized dealer network…”
Volkswagen is the company that manufactures vehicles under the Audi name, and — according to the suit — should be supervising Audi of Coral Springs in the dealership’s alleged efforts to solve the problems.
The suit claims Audi violated its own warranty by not fixing the problems and not offering a replacement vehicle.
The suit is filed by Krohn and Moss of Chicago. Read the complete suit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis