You Heard Sirens On Friday. We Know Where They Went.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The area was slightly quieter on Christmas Eve, but fire rescuers still rushed to a shooting in West Boca Raton, lots of falls and sick people in Boca West, and an early morning fall at Palm Beach International Airport.
The following is a list of selected calls dispatched yesterday by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue. Additional information, when available, appears in parenthesis next to the call.
SELECTION OF PALM BEACH COUNTY FIRE RESCUE CALLS FOR DECEMBER 24, 2021.
01:38 AM — FIRE ALARM — Boca West.
3:38 AM — HEMORRHAGE — Boca Ridge Glen.
5:20 AM — SICK PERSON — Boca West.
06:50 AM — FALL WITH INJURY — Palm Beach International Airport.
10:08 AM — DEAD PERSON — Pines of Delray.
10;16 AM — TROUBLE BREATHING — Peppertree at Boca West.
12:00 PM — SICK PERSON — Alister Boca Raton.
1:37 PM — TRAUMATIC INJURY — Abbey Delray South.
1:43 PM — TRAFFIC ACCIDENT WITH PEDESTIRAN — Boca West Sports and Fitness Center.
1:45 PM — SICK PERSON — Polo Club of Boca Raton.
2:42 PM — UNKNOWN MEDICAL (SHOOTING_ Shady Pond Lane, Boca Trails.
2:54 PM — CAR ACCIDENT — Palmetto Park Road and Powerline Road.
4:09 PM — CHOKING — Villages of Oriole, Delray Beach.
7:09 PM — HEMORRHAGE — Paz at Boca Pointe.
8:59 PM — UNCONSCIOUS PERSON — Miller Ale House, Glades Road, Boca Raton.
9:13 PM — BACK PAIN — PGA National Golf Club.
10:11 PM — INTOXICATION — 301 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach.
10:12 PM — FAINTING — 4800 West Linton Blvd., Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis