BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man from Snellville Georgia is dead following an early morning crash on I-95 at Congress Avenue in Boca Raton.
From Florida Highway Patrol which is investigating the wreck, which is identifying the deceased as “Driver one” in “Vehicle one.”
“Vehicle One (V-1) was traveling northbound on Interstate 95, just north of Congress Avenue, in the left lane. Vehicle Two (V-2) was stopped on the left lane of Interstate 95, just north of Congress Avenue, due to a previous crash. Vehicle Three (V-3) was traveling northbound on Interstate 95, just north of Congress Avenue, in the left lane. Pedestrian One (P-1) was standing in the left shoulder, adjacent to V-2. As V-1 was traveling north, the driver of V-1 (D-1) did not see V-2 stopped.
D-1 attempted to swerve to the left shoulder, however, the right front side of V-1 collided with the left rear side of V-2. The front of V-2 then collided with P-1, causing P-1 to be propelled onto the shoulder. As V-3 was traveling north, the driver of V-3 (D-3) was unable to stop in time as it approached V-2. The front of V-3 collided with the rear of V-2. As a result of the collision, P-1 suffered critical injuries and was transported to Delray Medical Center, where she was pronounced deceased. This case is pending investigation.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella