Police Report Reveals Exhaustive Investigation That Ran Nearly Half A Year.
CRASH CAUGHT ON CAMERA.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jill Suzanne Tully is in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning, charged with DUI Manslaughter in the June death of Solano Siles.
Tully, according to the police report which we are publishing in its entirety below, allegedly stopped at a Racetrac gas station to purchase a twelve pack of beer before crashing into Siles in the area of Spanish River and NE Dixie Highway around 6:20 p.m. on June 28th. Tully was driving a Ford SUV. Siles was driving a “small” Honda which ultimately crashed into a pole.
Tully allegedly had Oxycodone in her system.
The crash was caught on camera. That video is part of evidence that will be released at trial.
We note for our readers that police often are criticized for not effectuating an arrest in the minutes after a fatal crash. The seven page report filed by the Boca Raton Police Department highlights the investigative work that goes into fully understanding how a crash happened, who is allegedly responsible, and what evidence supports that claim.
The Palm Beach County Jail reports that Jill Tully is being held without bond on two counts of negligent homicide/manslaughter. She was booked into jail at 10:15 a.m. Monday. The report was just released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday.Tully
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CONTROVERSY: Palm Beach Schools Boundary Meeting Set
- COLD! Frost Advisory In Effect For Palm Beach County
- SIRENS: Downed Surfer In Delray Beach, Trauma At Walmart, Car Crashes All Over The Area
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport