Police Report Reveals Exhaustive Investigation That Ran Nearly Half A Year.
CRASH CAUGHT ON CAMERA.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jill Suzanne Tully is in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning, charged with DUI Manslaughter in the June death of Solano Siles.
Tully, according to the police report which we are publishing in its entirety below, allegedly stopped at a Racetrac gas station to purchase a twelve pack of beer before crashing into Siles in the area of Spanish River and NE Dixie Highway around 6:20 p.m. on June 28th. Tully was driving a Ford SUV. Siles was driving a “small” Honda which ultimately crashed into a pole.
Tully allegedly had Oxycodone in her system.
The crash was caught on camera. That video is part of evidence that will be released at trial.
We note for our readers that police often are criticized for not effectuating an arrest in the minutes after a fatal crash. The seven page report filed by the Boca Raton Police Department highlights the investigative work that goes into fully understanding how a crash happened, who is allegedly responsible, and what evidence supports that claim.
The Palm Beach County Jail reports that Jill Tully is being held without bond on two counts of negligent homicide/manslaughter. She was booked into jail at 10:15 a.m. Monday. The report was just released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEST BOCA RATON: Cops Rescue Woman, Shoot Man In Head
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Thousands Of Flights Delayed, Hundreds Canceled As Of Saturday Afternoon
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low