POLICE: Joseph LaBianca, 21, Crashed Motorcycle On December 28th In West Boca Raton.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that 21 year old Joseph LaBianca, Jr., of Falls Ridge Way in Boca Raton, was removed from life support Tuesday morning.
LaBianca, according to police was “traveling northbound on SR 7 at the intersection of Glades Road at a high rate of speed. (Another vehicle) was traveling southbound on SR 7 and was making a U-Turn north of Glades Road to travel northbound on SR 7. After that vehicle completed the U-Turn and began traveling northbound within the center lane, LaBianca struck its rear driver side corner.
LaBianca was ejected from his motorcycle and came to a rest within the inside travel lane of northbound SR 7. The motorcycle was redirected to the left and entered the raised median. The motorcycle then entered and crossed the three southbound lanes of SR 7. The motorcycle came to a final rest on the west shoulder at which time the motorcycle became engulfed in fire.”
LaBianca was transported to Delray Medical with “life threatening” injuries. He was declared brain dead, according to police, on December 31st and was removed from life support at 7:26 a.m. Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County