POLICE: Joseph LaBianca, 21, Crashed Motorcycle On December 28th In West Boca Raton.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that 21 year old Joseph LaBianca, Jr., of Falls Ridge Way in Boca Raton, was removed from life support Tuesday morning.
LaBianca, according to police was “traveling northbound on SR 7 at the intersection of Glades Road at a high rate of speed. (Another vehicle) was traveling southbound on SR 7 and was making a U-Turn north of Glades Road to travel northbound on SR 7. After that vehicle completed the U-Turn and began traveling northbound within the center lane, LaBianca struck its rear driver side corner.
LaBianca was ejected from his motorcycle and came to a rest within the inside travel lane of northbound SR 7. The motorcycle was redirected to the left and entered the raised median. The motorcycle then entered and crossed the three southbound lanes of SR 7. The motorcycle came to a final rest on the west shoulder at which time the motorcycle became engulfed in fire.”
LaBianca was transported to Delray Medical with “life threatening” injuries. He was declared brain dead, according to police, on December 31st and was removed from life support at 7:26 a.m. Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- TRAVEL: Fewer Delays, Cancelations So Far At South Florida Airports
- WEST BOCA RATON: Cops Rescue Woman, Shoot Man In Head
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately