BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 12:11 PM — From Delray PD, “Vehicle one was coming out of Catherine Dr. after stopping and pulled until front a truck traveling west on Linton Blvd. Vehicle one’s driver is pregnant.”
UPDATE 11:26 AM: We have learned the patient airlifted to St. Mary’s is pregnant and airlifted as a precaution.
UPDATE: At least one victim was airlifted to St. Mary’s Medical Center.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (11:02 a.m January 11, 2022) — A major accident is closing Linton Boulevard in the area of I-95.
Two “Trauma Hawk” helicopters have been dispatched to the scene which is identified as Linton and Catherine Drive. A traffic homicide detective has also been requested to respond to the scene.
Linton Boulevard in the area of Catherine Drive is closed until further notice.
We will update as soon as we learn more. Assume the closure will span several hours if this is a fatal crash.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella