BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 12:11 PM — From Delray PD, “Vehicle one was coming out of Catherine Dr. after stopping and pulled until front a truck traveling west on Linton Blvd. Vehicle one’s driver is pregnant.”
UPDATE 11:26 AM: We have learned the patient airlifted to St. Mary’s is pregnant and airlifted as a precaution.
UPDATE: At least one victim was airlifted to St. Mary’s Medical Center.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (11:02 a.m January 11, 2022) — A major accident is closing Linton Boulevard in the area of I-95.
Two “Trauma Hawk” helicopters have been dispatched to the scene which is identified as Linton and Catherine Drive. A traffic homicide detective has also been requested to respond to the scene.
Linton Boulevard in the area of Catherine Drive is closed until further notice.
We will update as soon as we learn more. Assume the closure will span several hours if this is a fatal crash.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him