Florida Department of Health Rates Swimming Pools “Unsatisfactory” During Recent Inspections.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Health has declared multiple Boca Raton and Delray Beach swimming pools “unsatisfactory” during recent inspections. The pools listed have not necessarily been ordered closed, but just like with restaurant inspections, “unsatisfactory” suggests an unannounced re-inspection is pending.
Among the pools receiving unsatisfactory marks:
Landmark Townhouses at 1251 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton.
Boca Palms Too at 20 SE 14th Street in Boca Raton.
Whispering Palm Apartments at 559 NE 48th Street in Boca Raton.
DWV Townhouse HOA at 4240 NE 5th Avenue, Boca Raton.
Boca Winds Apartments at 530-550 NE 43rd Street in Boca Raton.
Camino Condominium North at 200-260 SW 7th Street in Boca Raton.
Boca Winds Apartments North Pool at 559 NE 46th Street in Boca Raton.
Camino Real Apartments SPA at 33 SE Camino Real in Boca Raton.
Golden Arrow Condominium at 299 SW 7th Street in Boca Raton.
Boa Real Apartments at 431 West Camino Real in Boca Raton.
Fairfield at Boca PH V at 5121 Point Alexis Drive, Boca Raton.
Boca Landings HOA Pool at 9400 Lakeridge Blvd. in Boca Raton.
Delray Lakes at 1193 Canoe Point, Delray Beach.
“Pool Report,” in the context of health department inspections, is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed