Florida Department of Health Rates Swimming Pools “Unsatisfactory” During Recent Inspections.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Health has declared multiple Boca Raton and Delray Beach swimming pools “unsatisfactory” during recent inspections. The pools listed have not necessarily been ordered closed, but just like with restaurant inspections, “unsatisfactory” suggests an unannounced re-inspection is pending.
Among the pools receiving unsatisfactory marks:
Landmark Townhouses at 1251 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton.
Boca Palms Too at 20 SE 14th Street in Boca Raton.
Whispering Palm Apartments at 559 NE 48th Street in Boca Raton.
DWV Townhouse HOA at 4240 NE 5th Avenue, Boca Raton.
Boca Winds Apartments at 530-550 NE 43rd Street in Boca Raton.
Camino Condominium North at 200-260 SW 7th Street in Boca Raton.
Boca Winds Apartments North Pool at 559 NE 46th Street in Boca Raton.
Camino Real Apartments SPA at 33 SE Camino Real in Boca Raton.
Golden Arrow Condominium at 299 SW 7th Street in Boca Raton.
Boa Real Apartments at 431 West Camino Real in Boca Raton.
Fairfield at Boca PH V at 5121 Point Alexis Drive, Boca Raton.
Boca Landings HOA Pool at 9400 Lakeridge Blvd. in Boca Raton.
Delray Lakes at 1193 Canoe Point, Delray Beach.
“Pool Report,” in the context of health department inspections, is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck
- FINAL COUNTDOWN: GLADES ROAD REMAINS CLOSED, DIVERGING DIAMOND OPENS MONDAY
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: FATAL CRASH SOUTH OF BOCA RATON
- Man Killed, Shot Multiple Times According To Police
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation