BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 3:07 AM Thursday, February 10th — FDOT reports that all lanes have reopened.
UPDATE: 10:36 PM — FDOT reports that all southbound lanes remain closed. There are six vehicles involved.
UPDATE: 9:27 PM — All southbound lanes remain closed, including the HOV/Express lanes.
8:35 PM — All southbound lanes remain closed, according to FDOT which is now referring to this as a “multi-vehicle” crash with emergency trucks lining the Palmetto Park Road on-ramp as well as at the actual scene just south of Palmetto Park Road. Traffic is backed up to at least Yamato Road.
UPDATE: 7:36 PM — FDOT tells us that the crash involves a tractor-trailer.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BREAKING AT 6:55 P.M. — I-95 Southbound is shut at Palmetto Park Road for what we have learned is a fatal crash.
All traffic is being diverted from I-95 onto Palmetto Park Road, creating what we understand to be quite a traffic situation.
This is a developing story. If you are heading out this evening, avoid I-95 in the area of Palmetto Park Road.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified