Ford F-150 Slams Into Woman Pushing Stroller
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A woman was killed and the baby she was pushing in a stroller was hospitalized after a violent crash near Atlantic and US 441.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Emiliano Munoz of Happy Hollow Road was driving westbound in a Ford F-150, in the 9700 block of Atlantic Avenue. As Munoz drove, Maria Orandez of West Delray Beach “was crossing Atlantic Avenue, traveling northbound, pushing (a child) in a child cart. Orandez and the child crossed into the path of the Ford — causing a violent collision. The front of the F150 struck Orandez, knocking her to the roadway.”
PBSO adds, “The F-150 came to rest on the north shoulder of the roadway. Orandez, post collision, slid westbound off the north shoulder of the roadway and came to rest north of the F-150. The cart carrying the child slid westbound and overturned onto its side west of the F-150.”
Investigators say that Orandez was pronounced dead at the scene and the baby was transported to Delray Medical Center. Munoz did not sustain any injuries.
No charges have been filed. The investigation continues. The crash was reported at 6:57 p.m. on Friday. The information was just released Sunday evening by PBSO.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified