Ford F-150 Slams Into Woman Pushing Stroller
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A woman was killed and the baby she was pushing in a stroller was hospitalized after a violent crash near Atlantic and US 441.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Emiliano Munoz of Happy Hollow Road was driving westbound in a Ford F-150, in the 9700 block of Atlantic Avenue. As Munoz drove, Maria Orandez of West Delray Beach “was crossing Atlantic Avenue, traveling northbound, pushing (a child) in a child cart. Orandez and the child crossed into the path of the Ford — causing a violent collision. The front of the F150 struck Orandez, knocking her to the roadway.”
PBSO adds, “The F-150 came to rest on the north shoulder of the roadway. Orandez, post collision, slid westbound off the north shoulder of the roadway and came to rest north of the F-150. The cart carrying the child slid westbound and overturned onto its side west of the F-150.”
Investigators say that Orandez was pronounced dead at the scene and the baby was transported to Delray Medical Center. Munoz did not sustain any injuries.
No charges have been filed. The investigation continues. The crash was reported at 6:57 p.m. on Friday. The information was just released Sunday evening by PBSO.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed