Boca Raton Resident Sentenced Similarly To Singerman.
Associate Anthony Ventrella Also Sentenced.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident and Aaron Singerman associate PJ Braun was just sentenced to 54 months in federal prison for his role with Blackstone Labs and the marketing of illegal nutritional supplements.
The United States District Court reports the following:
“PAPERLESS Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge William P. Dimitrouleas: Sentencing held on 2/17/2022 as to Phillip Braun. Sentence imposed: 54 months imprisonment; 3 years supervised release; $200 assessment; $29,397.63 restitution. Defendant remanded into custody and advised of right to appeal. Total time in court: 30 minutes.”
The sentencing follows Aaron Singerman’s sentencing in late January. He also was sentenced to 54 months.
Also sentenced Thursday, Anthony Ventrella, another associate. From the USDOJ: “Anthony Ventrella. Sentence imposed: 13 months imprisonment; 3 years supervised release; $100 assessment; $29,397.63 restitution. Defendant remanded into custody and advised of right to appeal. Total time in court: 1 hour(s).”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER