Florida Department of Health Reports Revealed…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Our weekly ”Pool Report™” reveals several area swimming pools cited by the Florida Department of Health, and determined to be ”unsatisfactory” during recent inspections.
Best Western Hotel Boca Raton — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 24, 2022.
Boca Plaza Hotel — Unsatisfactory — Inspected February 24, 2022.
Boca Heights on NW 19th Street — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 24, 2022.
Harbor East House Condo on NE Harbor Terrace — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 24, 2022.
The Yard University Apts. on NW 20th Street — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 21, 2022.
Boca Verde East on NE 20th Street — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 21, 2022.
Bougainvilla Apts on NW 4th Ave. — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb. 18, 2022.
Cynthia Gardens Apt. on NW 4th Avenue — Unsatisfactory — Inspected February 18, 2022.
Bicycle Club on NW 4th Avenue — Unsatisfactory — Inspected Feb.18, 2022.
Lands End HOA — Unsatisfactory — Inspected February 17th, 2022.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade