Love Bites. According To Police, So Does Jennifer Ferrell.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Jennifer Ferrell is facing a battery charge after she allegedly bit her fiance when he wouldn’t turn over his cell phone to her for inspection.
Ferrell and her alleged victim were eating at Max’s Grille (404 Plaza Real) around 8 p.m. on March 6th when the two started arguing, according to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com. Ferrell’s fiance left for his car and Ferrell apparently followed, demanding that he turn over his cell phone to her. Instead of complying, the finance allegedly began deleting material from the phone. That, according to the police report, didn’t go over so well with Ferrell.
Wrote an investigating officer: “During the argument over his phone, Ferrell attempted to take possession of his phone and had bitten the victim. I observed a fresh bloody mark on the victim’s right lower forearm near his wrist and blood on his shirt.”
Although Ferrell refused to answer questions posed by the officer, the report states that a witness “provided a statement (explaining) that he saw the victim attempting to leave and watched Ferrell jumping on him and attacking him in the parking lot.”
Jennifer Ferrell is now charged with simple battery. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance pending a court date.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW