Robert McIntyre Is From Westwood, Mass. Medical Director of South Shore Hospital.
Body Found In Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The diver whose body was found by PBSO and the U.S. Coast Guard is now confirmed to be a man from Westwood, Mass. Robert McIntyre was found Thursday.
This is the official police update we first published Thursday evening:
PBSO Marine Unit and Helicopter assisted the US Coast Guard in the search for a missing diver that was reported missing three miles off the Jupiter inlet. At approximately3:00 pm, the diver was recovered on the ocean floor deceased.
The investigation determined that the diver was part of a charter boat, Republic 4, from the Jupiter Dive Center. At roughly 11:00 am, the diver did not surface and the Captain called for assistance.
The Medical Examiner’s Office responded to Dubois Park and took possession of the diver, an adult male. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
Detectives are in the process of notifying the next of kin.
More information will be released when it becomes available.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees