BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Wendy Sartory Link, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, just announced an “emergency” polling place change due to a fire or damage at a location expected to used for Tuesday’s runs-off elections.
The Supervisor’s office issued this statement at 5:05 p.m. Monday:
“Notice is hereby given of an emergency change in a March 22, 2022 Election Day polling location for the Municipal Run-Off Elections.
Election Day polls are open from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., and voters must vote at their assigned polling location.
Old Polling Location: Sterling Village Auditorium, 500 S Federal Hwy., Boynton Beach, FL 33435
New Polling Location: Boynton Beach Senior Center, 1021 S Federal Hwy., Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Reason for Move: Fire/Damage to Polling Location”
If you seek additional information, please visit VotePalmBeach.gov, or telephone 561-656-6200. The runoff on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022 is for municipal positions.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees