BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Four students waiting for a school bus Tuesday morning were struck by an Alfa Romero SUV driven by Angel Lopez of Royal Palm Beach.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle hit a curb in the area of Crestwood Blvd. and Cypress Lake Drive in Royal Palm Beach. “The vehicle lost control and began to rotate counterclockwise and struck the curb in the northeast corner of the intersection with the passenger side tires. The collision caused the Alfa Romero to roll over, coming to rest facing west on the east curb of Crestwood Blvd.”
Three students were transported to St. Mary’s Medical Center. A fourth student was transported to Palms West Medical Center.
Lopez, the driver, sustained minor injuries and refused medical attention, according to PBSO. No charges have been filed as of Tuesday evening.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector