Four Students Struck By Alfa Romeo.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 6:39 PM: The deceased student is identified as Tiana Johnson, 15. The injured students are identified as Chand Wazir, Khoi Phan, and Rondell Lawrence.
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — One of the four teens struck by an Alfa Romeo at a Palm Beach County school bus stop on Tuesday has died.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says a female juvenile “was pronounced deceased as a result of injuries sustained from the collision. No additional information to add.”
As we reported Tuesday:
“Four students waiting for a school bus Tuesday morning were struck by an Alfa Romero SUV driven by Angel Lopez of Royal Palm Beach. According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle hit a curb in the area of Crestwood Blvd. and Cypress Lake Drive in Royal Palm Beach. “The vehicle lost control and began to rotate counterclockwise and struck the curb in the northeast corner of the intersection with the passenger-side tires. The collision caused the Alfa Romero to roll over, coming to rest facing west on the east curb of Crestwood Blvd.”
Lopez, the driver of the Alfa Romeo, sustained only minor injuries and was not hospitalized. Charges have not been filed as the investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill