Four Children Were Struck By Alfa Romeo At Palm Beach County School District Bus Stop.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A second child has died after being struck by an Alfa Romeo at a Palm Beach County School District bus stop. Chad Wazir was pronounced dead on March 25th. The death was just announced on Monday. He was 15 years old. Tiana Johnson, also 15, died shortly after the crash on March 22nd.
From our original reporting based on the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report:
“Four students waiting for a school bus Tuesday morning were struck by an Alfa Romero SUV driven by Angel Lopez of Royal Palm Beach. According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle hit a curb in the area of Crestwood Blvd. and Cypress Lake Drive in Royal Palm Beach. “The vehicle lost control and began to rotate counterclockwise and struck the curb in the northeast corner of the intersection with the passenger-side tires. The collision caused the Alfa Romero to roll over, coming to rest facing west on the east curb of Crestwood Blvd.”
Lopez, the driver of the Alfa Romeo, sustained only minor injuries and was not hospitalized. Charges have not been filed as the investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER