Woman Flung To Floor When Bus Stops On Federal Highway. Rushed To Trauma Center.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A woman sustained serious injuries on a Palm Tran bus Monday afternoon in Boca Raton.
Sources tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman was thrown within the bus when the bus driver hit the brakes hard on Federal Highway. The woman, according to our sources, fell to the floor of the bus with such force that she sustained a possibly paralyzing injury.
We are told that paramedics rushed the woman to Delray Medical Center and that she arrived without the ability to move the lower half of her body. She also apparently had the sensation of pain in her neck.
We do not know the identity of the woman at this time. It is unclear whether the woman was in a seat on the bus or whether the braking was above and beyond what is considered to be normal.
We are awaiting an official response from Boca Raton PD.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified