Allegation: Horrible Care Led To Death In ManorCare Delray Beach.
BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — ManorCare, an assisted living facility in Delray Beach, is facing a lawsuit over the death of a patient.
Attorneys Philip Kornzek’s estate say employees at Manor Care were so bad, and performed their jobs so poorly, that Mr. Kornzek developed infections, sepsis, respiratory failure, and more.
According to the suit, ManorCare at Delray Beach “failed to supervise staff, failed to properly train staff, failed to protect the dignity of Mr. Kronzek, and failed to follow orders from physicians.”
Wrote attorneys in the filing: “As a direct and proximate result of the failure of the Defendant to comply with the requirements of Florida Statute 400.022 and to provide adequate and appropriate and protective support services, Philip Kronzek suffered damages, including loss of dignity, humiliation, bodily injury, pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, inconvenience, loss of capacity to enjoy life, discomfort, aggravation of existing disease or physical defect, medical, hospital and nursing expenses.” He died on October 10th, 2021.
The suit seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. This is the latest in a series of suits again the ManorCare facilities. A lawsuit concerning Manor Care Boca Raton was filed earlier this month.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified