Police Release New Details…Detectives Continue To Investigate.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that Isaac Yunes, arrested Friday for allegedly sending or possessing hundreds of images depicting the sexual abuse of children, used SnapChat to send his materials to others.
Yunes lives in the Island Lakes section of West Boca Raton. We reported on his arrest on Saturday.
Sunday, PBSO released this update: “In December 2021, PBSO received information from NCMEC regarding four Snapchat accounts being used to send and receive files depicting the sexual abuse of children.
Further investigation led detectives to Isaac Yunes. A residential search warrant was obtained and executed at Yunes’ residence. Several images and videos depicting the sexual abuse of children were found on Yunes’ device, as well as items linking Yunes to several of the reported Snapchat accounts. Yunes attempted to destroy his cellphone and denied all allegations.
On April 8, 2022, Yunes was placed under arrest and transported to the Palm Beach county jail.
Anyone with information Isaac Gabriel Yunes is urged to contact Detective Emma Borrows at 561-688-4080.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office