Police Release New Details…Detectives Continue To Investigate.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that Isaac Yunes, arrested Friday for allegedly sending or possessing hundreds of images depicting the sexual abuse of children, used SnapChat to send his materials to others.
Yunes lives in the Island Lakes section of West Boca Raton. We reported on his arrest on Saturday.
Sunday, PBSO released this update: “In December 2021, PBSO received information from NCMEC regarding four Snapchat accounts being used to send and receive files depicting the sexual abuse of children.
Further investigation led detectives to Isaac Yunes. A residential search warrant was obtained and executed at Yunes’ residence. Several images and videos depicting the sexual abuse of children were found on Yunes’ device, as well as items linking Yunes to several of the reported Snapchat accounts. Yunes attempted to destroy his cellphone and denied all allegations.
On April 8, 2022, Yunes was placed under arrest and transported to the Palm Beach county jail.
Anyone with information Isaac Gabriel Yunes is urged to contact Detective Emma Borrows at 561-688-4080.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified