FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL JAILS OB-GYN.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The latest Seven Bridges homeowner to temporarily relocate to a jail cell is Dr. Barry David Peskin, an OB-GYN practicing at Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Florida Highway Patrol Troopers arrested Dr. Peskin Wednesday night. Tickets obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal that he was driving a white Tesla on the Florida Turnpike in the area of Glades Road around 8:30 p.m. when he was involved in a crash.
Troopers issued three citations: “DUI — Alcohol or Drugs (misdemeanor)”, “Driving Too Fast For Conditions”, and “DUI With Property Damage.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed. We will update once it is received by our newsroom. There was no immediate response from Boca Raton Regional Medical Center regarding the impact, if any, on his privileges at the facility. He remains on the hospital’s website.
Dr. Peskin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:22 a.m. Thursday and released just before 7 a.m. on his own recognizance.
Peskin, 60, lists a home on Vitrail Lane in the West Delray Beach community of “Seven Bridges” as his home address.
ED. NOTE: Dr. Peskin’s arrest has absolutely nothing to do with the double fatal crash on the Florida Turnpike Friday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida